Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Me + Fidel's = serious crush

It's official. I'm swooning over a lot of things this week. Some of my swooning has been over new coats from the vintage fair in Newtown and some has been over this boy I'm taking delight in but most of it has been for the gorgeous folk at Fidel's.

I have a friend who remembers when Super Cuts was actually a hair place but nowadays, it forms part of the Wellington cafe Fidel's. Now, I must confess I'm a sucker for the cute guy who makes my coffee. There's actually two - one tall guy and one guy with the most amazing beard ever (I'm all over the facial hair) but the cafe also does good cafe stuff.

The coffee is always fantastic and the food is AMAZING. The salads are delicious - best salads in Wellington I reckon and I know for a fact many a person is after the muesli recipe. Oh and the overgrown brioche muffin things? Orgasm in my mouth. The staff are always smiley and happy. Well, except for this one time when half of them were hungover after a hipster gig at San Fran. I'll forgive them that though because lord knows they've saved my hungover ass quite a few times.

OK so that's my rant for the day. Now I have to get back to this thing called a job. Icky.

OOOOO and before I forget, you can check us out on The Kitchen Sink super soon!!!! SWOOOOOON. Told you it's a swoony week.

No comments:

Post a Comment