Sunday, February 21, 2010

This is our love list for the week. A lot of good things have happened, including the start of a delightful new romance for one of us. Guess who the loved up one is in this list!!

1) The boy whose name begins with a 'b' (sorry, I missed the full name), who held open the door for me and offered to carry the super heavy box down Cuba St for me. This from a man I didn't even know. Love you!

2) The lovely girl who gave me safety pins after a serious dress disaster at Matterhorn. A potentially embarrassing situation was saved by the girl with the stunning red hair. Man I wish I could carry that look off!

3) My new man. You're choicest of choice. Especially the too cute way you asked me to go steady. Awww bless. [at least one of us is throwing up a little bit right now].

4) The helpful staff at Glassons. I don't normally shop here but they have t-shirts that are two for $20.00. It's a good deal. After I spilt curry all down myself on the way to the theatre, a quick change was 100% necessary. Also, Glassons does the best tights ever.

5) Everyone who has done karaoke over the past week. You know you love a bit of dirty karaoke.

Hope you're all going to have a kicker of a week! XXXX

2 comments:

  1. I know you don't want to tell us who you are but we'd like to give love back to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KARAOKE RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I hope you were with us for our visit to the Fringe Bar. Everyone there thought we were nuts but we had a good time.

    ReplyDelete