Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another Radio Active swoon...

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Radio Active a lot in the run up to One Love. For those of you who don't know, One Love is THIS WEEKEND on Saturday. Tickets are super cheap and you get a lot for hanging out in the sun and music and good time vibes. The person though that has put up with my questions, requests, beggings, etc etc this week has been the wonderful Abby Catermole.

She's managed to make me laugh (while I've have died with the flu and being resurrected at least a few times), she's kept all the people in my office sane, and she does this while dealing with EVERYONE else she has to keep in line. Add to this, she is simply a lovely lady who makes anytime a good time.

So Abby, thank you for being super choice and for playing a role in getting One Love to happen for us here at my office.

Yay!

4 comments: