Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bartenders in Wellington


I'm going to do a bit of a series here because there are lots of amazing bar tenders around the place. If you want to nominate someone, go ahead. I drink out a lot so I'm always keen to try new people! That sounded way less dodgy in my head...

Today's bartender of choice is the miracle worker Sally at Mighty Mighty. She's so choice she could be the patron saint of this website.

Mighty would just not be as great if it didn't have the wonderful Sally working there. She's got just the right mix of motherly, kick ass, and killer drink maker to put me in awe of her. She parties hard (if you don't believe me, get there on one of her night's 'off/out', and you'll be amazed), works hard, and is just a lovely soul. I was once there after a particularly shitty day, practically in tears because of a stupid boy, she poured me a drink and it made it all better. To this day I don't know what was in it but I did go home about nine hours later after dancing up a storm with random people.

I don't know how to end this. With a photo I think. If you click on it you'll find out who took it.

No comments:

Post a Comment